Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

 Hi, my name is Austen. "Oh like Austin, Texas?" NO! Not like Austin, Texas. Also I'm not a boy! So stop looking at the guys when you say my name! "Oh but you have a guy's name." Oh right, I forgot that I named myself, and meaningly gave myself a name that people would always question. My parents didn't care what I called myself (deep sarcasm). 


I know a girl named Dylan, a guy named Shannon and have a girl cousin named Ryan. My brother even has a girl's name! No, my parents aren't crazy, honestly. They had perfectly good reasons to name us the name the way they did. And I swear, Austen is a girls name! I've looked it up. Thats okay though, I get used to it. But than again, what guy dates a girl with a guy's name? A select few, mind you. Whatever though. Moral of the story is... (drum roll) Don't give weird looks to people that have weird names! They don't like it, okay? Alright, bye! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment